Pages

SoundCloud

Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Song Ideas and Stuff

Ok, so you all know I'm famous for going from one thing to the next just like "that". Well, this makes no difference!

I'm going to step away from "NightYear", just for a while. I'll get back to it. Right now, I'm aiming towards more rock-oriented compositions (that won't require me to have to try to play them on guitar!). Plus, I need to write more! I feel extremely unprepared, and you can imagine how that feels. Think of it like this: Since my recording studio is my room, I am working all the time. I make all the rules and goals (and I also pay myself to rent my own room out for a few hours!), and I am becoming dictator of myself. That's not good, because then anything I try to make will sound bad.
And now that you don't care anymore, I'm going to stop stressing out and write. Goodnight and have a pleasant (not tomorrow SNL fans!) Ice Day!

No comments: