Pages

SoundCloud

Friday, April 4, 2008

Pressure (Revisited)

Okay, so I did a little twisting of my own arm and convinced myself to put "Pressure" back into the running. I read the lyrics, and I think my point of view is better than I thought. Okay, I'll get to work on this now.

Lyrics:

It's so hard to diagnose something invisible.
But I must carry the weight you put on me.
It's a shame I do all this crap just to get ahead.
But I won't quit. It's too late to give up now.
My life is playing it smart with ?-----?.
But what happens when they're over my head.

Oh no! Pressure. (Pressure)
Procrastination. (-nation)
Even a genius needs to lower the bar.
(Repeat)
Even God needed to press Restart.

It's amazing I keep a 4.0 GPA.
I'm not stupid. Give me some credit.
But I have the right to dissapoint. You can't mock me.
(You're) just stressing me out. The last thing I need.
Memorize your part. Don't get in my way.
What happens if this scene never ends?
(Chorus)
My Science Fair's not anywhere.
Queen's just gonna have to wait.
TheDangerZone, a couple hundred more songs to go.
STOP! (sigh of relief)
(Chorus)


Lyrics are definitely not set in stone. Some things might/will be changed/added.

No comments: