Pages

SoundCloud

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Official Track-List...I Think!

You have to understand, I'm a perfectionist. There are always possible changes. But I've had the same idea for a track-list for a little while now, so this might be the official one. I haven't begun working on anything yet, so it's subject to change.
This week hasn't been the best for me. Sore throat Wednesday. Even more sore Thursday. Friday, it turns into a cold. Saturday, it slowly gets better. Sunday, praying that it's gone because I have a recital I have to sing at. The practice today went okay. I was fine on "Seasons of Love", but my song is a bit of a mess. It's mostly me straining because of the cold, so it does not sound fantastic as it should. I don't know. Okay, tracklist!:

  1. Too Destructive
  2. Pressure
  3. What Did I Miss? (Those Are Mine)
  4. Plastic People
  5. There Is No Closet
  6. NightYear
  7. Space Fillers
  8. Raise Me Down
  9. Heard
  10. Why Them?
  11. My Protector
  12. The End

I've already gotten a few requests for the CD, so anyone else who wants it should contact me in advance. I do everything, so knowing how many CDs to make will be a big help!

No comments: