Pages

SoundCloud

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stupid Phone

I'm working on this song about when I had a strange attachment to my cell phone. It's gonna sound so phone-like! As always, I'm really excited about it. And...I swear in it! I know it's bad to swear, but saying F*ck you is so liberating sometimes. Anyway, here are some lyrics:

Oh, I’m so devoted to you.
I’m txting you every night,
Hoping that someday you’ll see
That I could be your type of guy.
But it’s all too easy
To feel like you’re ignoring me.
So I’m checking it every second,
Waiting for what you’ll say.
And it’s getting apparent
That you won’t be answering.
I’ve got some things to do,
So if I hear from you,
I’ll send a message too.

Fuck you!
I’m not waiting by the phone.
Fuck you!
I’m not staying home alone.
Spend my time on a silly ring.
It’s incredible
I’m still functional.
You’re maniacal.

No comments: