Pages

SoundCloud

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I know you shouldn't focus on another project before you finish one, but...

for my next project, not only is it going to be Christian, it will also be classical! Because I am learning fifty million new pieces for college audition prep, I want to focus my newfound sightreading abilities on actually composing using my piano. No computer to edit, just straight-through acoustic piano and mic. For better or for worse.

...by the way, I added "Say It" back onto "Solitary Self-Confinement." I gave up on it because I wasn't too excited about the lyrics or the melody, but it provides a much-needed opening to the album's story. It shows the brighter side of my naivete before I plunge into the dark dance/techno/pop music. So, let's keep chugging through.

No comments: