Pages

SoundCloud

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 16, 2011

Give me some advice.
Give me, give me a reason why.
Tell me everything that I've done wrong.
I'll take a hit to my pride.
I'm not so sorry for what I said to you.
But I wanna be sorry for what I said about you.

Remember when we used to talk
About how much I loved you?
Remember when you had me and your boyfriend,
The best of both worlds.
If you weren't such a bitch,
I'd say that we should try again.
And if I weren't such a jerk,
I'd say that we should just be friends.

God, God, please bless this relationship,
'Cos it's heading straight to Hell.
I'm tired of wasting minutes,
Writing these fucking stupid songs.
(Put the pen down)
Tell me if I had a chance with you,
Or was I just a stupid friend?
'Cos I want to, want to, want to know
If I could get a girl better than you.

If I can't get you, I can't get anyone.
You're the lowest on the chart.
I'd like to know we won't both end up alone.
It'll be only you in the dark.

No comments: