Pages

SoundCloud

Monday, March 3, 2008

Other CDs

I have decided that if I have enough time, I will release French and Russian versions of TheDangerZone Part3 (way after TheDangerZone Part3 of course). They're probably not going to be exact translations or with the exact same songs, but they will be the equivalents of it.

Russian CD
Прекрасный Отказ (Perfect Reject)
1. Не Откажусь (I Won't Give Up)
2. Прекрасный Отказ (Perfect Reject)
3. Я Невинный, Ты Невинная (I'm Innocent, You're Innocent)
4. Моя Защита (My Protection)
5. Заводные Сердца (Clockwork Hearts)
6. Тебе Всё Равно (You Don't Care)
7. Если это - конец... (If This is the End...)
French CD
Une Heure de Plus (One More Hour)
1. Je ne me rendrai pas (I won't give up)
2. Une Heure de Plus (One More Hour)
3. Les Différences (Differences)
4. Ma Protectrice (My Protector)
5. Si c'est la fin... (If this is the end...)
6. Laissez-Faire (Let them do what they choose)*
7. Son Moxie (Her Moxie) **

*= roughly translated as "Let do", but in French philosophy means "Let the people do what they choose".

**= "Moxie" could also be "Determination"

Keep checking in on me and look forward to TheDangerZone Part3!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.