Pages

SoundCloud

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Why Them?

I'm almost finished with this song. I just need to compose the rest of the ending bridge and...ending! Well, I have the lyrics all finished. Here they are:

She comes into school every day,
Not expecting someone to say hello.
And he tries to talk to you,
But be busy, you pretend to.
I wish I didn't sit back.
They're mocking them again.

Why them?
Torturing everything else.
Why them?
Their happiness thrown away.
Why them?
Getting your hands on their self.
Why them?
You just won't go away!

She never needed to pray
For herself before. Now it's just daily routine.
And he cries for help but they say
It's just typical self-esteem.
I want to be their haven
And you should be their friends!

(chorus)

I need
You now
To walk
Away.
They're far
Too gone
For hurt
To stay.
(repeat)

(chorus)

Well, I'll keep you "posted".

No comments: