Pages

SoundCloud

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stuff I've Been Doing!

I got bored today, so I translated the song titles from TheDangerZone Part3 into French and Russian. Next comes lyrics!

Trop Destructif
Pression
Qu'est-ce qu'ai-je manqué? (Ces sont les miens)
Les Gens Plastique
l'Anné de Nuit
Les Gardiens de place
Lève-moi Duvet
Point Cinq Nouveau
Il n'y a pas de penderie
Écouté et Voulu
Pourquoi est-ce eux?
Ma Protectrice
La Fin

Слишком Разрушительный
Давление
Что Я Пропустил? (Те - мои)
Пластичные Люди
Год Ночи
Охранники Площади
Поднимай Меня Вниз
Период Пять Новый
Нет Гардероб
Услышанный и Хотевший
Почему - Их?
Мой Защитник
Конец

I also have an incomplete track-list that isn't confirmed yet (for 'Never WANTED to See You) [album title still not confirmed!]


  1. Brand New Way (opening piano/possibly guitar/acoustic drum piece
  2. Tears of Humility (I want it to be in 3/4 time)
  3. Chto Hochu (What I Want)
  4. C'est Gaché! (It's Messed Up!)
  5. Everybody Loves Me! (sarcastic. think 'BF/GF')
  6. Sweet Rejection (not supposed to be as emo as it sounds)
  7. Inside My Circle (dark nursery-rhyme sound. think 'Lullaby' by The Dixie Chicks)
  8. A Ghost (again, not so emo)
  9. Today, A Nice Nobody
  10. Too Young (probably won't be included in the final cut. just an idea)
  11. I'm Done! (a new song. not the one I already did)
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
I wrote down the song titles of 8-11 yesterday when I was kind of mad, so they might just be rants that I won't take seriously.

No comments: