Pages

SoundCloud

Friday, August 24, 2012

Prettyboy (Work in progress)

July 20, 2011
...Prettyboy, I'm coming after you.
You think you're cool
Because you're lifted up
By a group of antisocial nerds.
Are you stupid
Or just that insecure?
Looks won't get you anywhere
If you're so unsure.
You walk around like we worship you,
But we always talk about
How you will end up alone.
Yes, I'm jealous.
I don't get all the girls.
But at least I'm self-assured enough
To get to them first.

Prettyboy,
With perfect brains to save the day,
You can't even say her name.
Prettyboy,
With bigger muscles than me,
She'll break up with you anyway.

All that potential.
Why would you second-guess?
Girls flocking around you.
That's as good as it gets.
Stop making people guess.
The rumors will "flame."
You're a big boy now.
You have to scream your name.

Prettyboy,
With charm your ego complements,
You can't even please your friends.
Prettyboy,
With drink and popularity,
Alone in your residence.

No comments: