Pages

SoundCloud

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

March 19, 2009 (I Do So Hate You Very Well) [Full Lyrics]

I'm just a stupid boy.
I don't know anything.
Look up to the sky.
I'm just chasing a dream.
When I'm all ready,
I'm standing in a line.
Waiting for the girl
Who's always on my

Mind your step.
I'm always waiting my turn.
I couldn't get any worse.
You're always getting in my way.
It took me the likes of you to say

I do so hate you very well.
I'm sick and tired of this very act of standing still.
I do so hate you very well.
I'll never give myself away.

I don't know how to speak
Like I know everything.
I don't know how to play
All of your stupid games.
I don't have the time
To sabotage your stay.
But listen to me. If you hurt her,
I'll know where to find you. It's that easy.
And I never wonder
How you were found.
No, I simply wonder
Why she's sticking around.

Round the corner.
Open your frivolous eyes.
Regret the day you realize
I will not be anything buy polite.
But when there's no disguise...

(Chorus)

It's so un-Christian of me,
But I hate you.
Waiting respectfully
For my chance to fly.
In my un-twisted view,
No one deserves the
Disgrace you bring upon all of us.

I'm not a stupid boy.
I'm a stupid guy!

(Chorus)

No comments: