Pages

SoundCloud

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Untitled Jumble of Words!

I almost scared myself today.
Things were getting weird.
I tried to step aside,
Only missing you more.
I can't play it easy.
If I'm going to break,
Let me break for you.

I'm so stupid.
I'm so ashamed.
But I've got nothing left to take away.
Self-destructing.
I'm so afraid.
Will I ever get the chance?

I'm dangling.
Let me on the ground.
You're floating.
Get off of those clouds.
I'm waiting.
Just say no.
You're wavering.
You're wavering.
I'll wait!

Don't let me fall.
I don't know my pain.
Cloaked in confusion.
Just give me my mask,
And I'll pretend.
I'm so good at not feeling.
I can relapse,
Ruin my life.
Anything to stay in denial.

But I'll always keep you close.
I've loved too much, my heart too full.
I'll stay in place forever
If it means you're happy.

No comments: