Pages

SoundCloud

Sunday, March 8, 2009

?Unusual You?

Don't have a title yet...

I'll dream... (whispered)

I can't...ooh, I can't get you away.
Impossible to keep from play.
(Never mind. I'll see you later.)
I can't...ooh, I'll never get my way.
But I'm always one to stay.
(Never mind. It's not the right time.)

I'll wake up tonight and think you really love me,
Hold onto nothing to catch a glimpse of chance.
I'll be here to feel your love, forever waiting.
But I'm another...

I'll try today, love tomorrow.
Cross the line to waste the time.
I'll sing away my blissful sorrow
And hide this face to cry in shame.

Nothing left for Mr. Reject.
I'll just take another step back.

I'll hope, but I'm not everything.
Will this be my wasted dream?
(Don't cross the line. It's not the right time.)
I can't...ooh, I can't be second ring.
You think of me or it's nothing.
(Hold on tight. We'll be here later.)

(Bridge)
(Chorus)

I guess that you've realized
I won't fade to gray.
I'll wait right here,
But only in center stage.

I can't...ooh, I can't make an escape.
I'm stuck in your crazy game.
(No delays. I won't wait!)

No comments: