Pages

SoundCloud

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Back!

...with some lyrics. Working on a song possibly for recital this year called "Let Me".

Let Me
Tears falling, and I don't know why.
Unanswered, but not a reply.
Forgetting that it's in my head.
I'll never free it again.

Just tell me you'll never miss me.
That I've lost my mind.
Say to me you'll never carry
This foolish heart of mine.

Ooh, let me cry.
Let me fall down one more time.
Let me cry
Before I say goodbye.

Unwinding all my thoughts again.
I'll never see the end.
Make believe I'm my only friend,
And I'll crawl back inside myself again.

Just show me I'll never wonder
What my life could be.
Break my spirit 'til I'm nothing.
Give me what I need!

(Chorus)

I've felt the bottom now. I can't go on.
Surrounded by myself, I'm giving up.

Just show me my silly nothings.
Tell me it's a lie.


more to come later...

No comments: