Pages

SoundCloud

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Changes/Additions to A Ghost (as of January 10)

Going over the music this weekend, I decided to rearrange the lyrics a bit. Here they are in their new and improved entirety.

I see the hole where I should be.
What I think, who I need.
I'm at a loss for all that's important.
Realize I have no possibilities.

The weight will drop down
Wherever I run.
Soon I will be crowned
A Nice No One.

So I'll be home alone
Waiting for my life to come.
The cold numbs all my darkest thoughts.
I should be gratified
That you deign to keep me alive.
'Cos no one sees a ghost.

I can still hear you.
My heart waits here for you.
My love will never say die.

So inexperienced, yet so undesirable.
So naive, I thought everything would work out on its own.
Chances in my fallacies are soon becoming rare.
My robotic abstinence will be only despair.

Watching people coupling
As I fake a horrid smile.
Thoughts of you and me
Begin to surface all the while.
I'll cry too late,
For I will never see you.
Simply end this day,
My broken heart continued.

(Chorus)

I see the hole where I should be.
What I think, who I need.
I'm at a loss for all that's important.
Realize I have no possibilities.

But I see the hole where I can't be.
Imagine I'm a possibility.
Desperate crossroads becoming scared.
My frail insecurity could end my life right there.

(Chorus)

No comments: