Pages

SoundCloud

Thursday, March 7, 2013

"January 4, 2013"

Some days, I can't speak.
Stay home alone, and I just think.
I don't want to go out, just be by myself.
No one can break my quiet shell.
Don't ask me to host.
I can only pose.
I need a minute to calm down.
I know time is lost,
But I've been burning out.
Oh no, it's important to hang out.

So I go, I drive on.
This and that for every person.

What went wrong?
Why are we here?
What is this silence drawing near?
What went wrong?
Why didn't it last?
What made you leave so fast?

The perfect planner in for difficult denial.
Filling the awkward blips with amiable sunshine.
Hid in technology to prove imagined quests.
Sustaining hazards for sake of keeping clean contacts.

Awkwardness prevails and slowly drives away.

What went wrong?
Why did it die?
Why am I for keeping love alive?
What went wrong?
Why didn't we last?
What made your forget me for him so fast?

I love you. I need him.                 |          I love her. I need you.
Can't you forget about him?         |          Can't you forget about her?
I hate you, I hate him                   |          I hate her, I hate you
For what you did.                        |          For what you did.

No comments: