Pages

SoundCloud

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gay Best Friend

"October 10, 2012"

I'm such a good little nice boy
With such a positive behavior.
But when girls like you walk by,
I get a strange little fever.

My body starts rising, and I lose control.
And I try to show you where this friendship will go.

And suddenly my body deflates.

You make me feel so gay
When I'm around you,
Like I just wanna be your best friend.
And what I hate
Is I can't impress you,
And the sad cycle never ends.

(Tell me about all the boys you like...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welp. I can't figure out how to leave a general post, message, or comment (or if I even can, haha), so I'll just leave this here. I'm totally creeping on your stuff, and your songwriting has gotten really damn good. Like, it's lyrically really great, and I feel like once finished, it would still be just as catchy as some of the other stuff that's floating around the pop culture world these days. So, yeah. Go Luke and all that jazz. :)