Pages

SoundCloud

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Laying out the cards

Just wanted to update: I'm loving CalArts!!!! Such an inspiring place to be right now! I'm surrounded by all of these people who want to do amazing things with their lives and talents, and it's such an honor to (eventually) get the opportunity to collaborate with them.

On that note, I must add that the last song I completed was "Circles." In past-Luke years, that was a long time ago, so I'm kinda freaking out about releasing something new. And I STILL do not have any completed songs, but I will post some awesome lyrics I've come up with that I hope you will enjoy. And by "you," I mean people who clicked Random Blog, scammers, and the weirdos who Google the name Luke Morin.

P.S. I have NEVER Googled my own name or tried to search for my own music sites, because that would be pathetic...

P.P.S. I have, because I'm a little pathetic.

P.P.P.S. this blog has 729 views. I believe that 700 of those views are from me.

No comments: