Pages

SoundCloud

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lucky Stars

"September 2, 2012"

Oh, please believe in me.
I shine so bright in the garbage pit.
I struggle through the muck
To find the front line.
(Back down.)
So many scraps of shit
Saved by perverts and shallow (bits/tits).
Why can't I leave this limbo?
Where is my home?

If I pray enough,
Sell myself enough,
Kiss ass 'til I can't pucker up,
Will I break through?
I want one more lucky star
To show me the way to your hearts.

Oh, please support me!
I only have what you provide.
Silence cuts deep in ragged bones.
Please, please love me!
I wanna change the world, or just your thoughts.
I'm rolling in my tracks.

(Chorus)

Falling from the sky.
It's like they can't get enough.
Leave some space for me,
So I can shine.
Catch a little fire
And burn until the world is yours.
Leave me locked up in my room.

No comments: