Pages

SoundCloud

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 17, 2012

"October 17, 2012"

Baby, you don't have to run.
Just learn to take the fall.
Not good enough
Is better after all.
It's a matter of choice and heart.
Not trying to pull you down.
I can make a good start
If you let me stick around.

I'm not so sure you like me at all,
But I'll keep trying 'til you reject me.
I'm staying positive, and it
Makes me feel alive.



Wake up and (take/drink) the poison.


My influences for this song include Five For Fighting's "Superman (It's Not Easy)," Frou Frou's "Let Go," and Natasha Bedingfield's "Smell the Roses."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Useful content and awesome design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your solutions and taking the time into the stuff you publish! Sublime work!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to follow up and let you know how , a great deal I loved discovering your web blog today. I would consider it an honor to do things at my office and be able to make use of the tips shared on your web site and also take part in visitors' remarks like this. Should a position connected with guest writer become offered at your end, make sure you let me know.